The website available on the following URL addresses : https://www.beinmediagroup.com, https://www.beinmediagroup.com/fr/, https://www.beinmediagroup.com/ar/ as well as its applications (hereinafter the “Service(s)“), are published by beIN Media Group LLC (hereinafter “beIN”).
Article 1 – PURPOSE
The use of or access to the Services and Contents implies the acceptance of and compliance with these TOU, which are governed by Qatar law.
beIN reserves the right to modify these TOU at any time by posting a new version on the Services.
Article 2 –PERSONAL DATA
Article 3 –INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Services as well as all the elements and contents attached to them, made available or represented in any way whatsoever (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) are protected by intellectual property rights and are subject to the laws and regulations applicable in this regard (together, the “Contents“).
beIN owns the intellectual property rights to the Services and Contents or has obtained a valid license to it from its respective owner. The use of and access to the Services and Contents does not confer upon the User any intellectual property rights whatsoever in the Services and Contents, which remains the exclusive property of its respective owners.
The User may solely access the Services and Contents for its personal and non-commercial use. Any use or exploitation of the Services and Contents(including but not limited to the reproduction, copy, download, print, modification, distribution, deletion, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works) in whole or in part, in any manner and on any medium whatsoever, is expressly prohibited, except with the prior express consent of beIN or its licensors.
By way of derogation from the foregoing, pictures in the media center may be downloaded for illustration of articles on beIN and its affiliates exclusively, any other use or exploitation, such as modification of these pictures, being expressly prohibited.
beIN reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and its Contents.
Article 4 – USER LIABILITY
The User undertakes to use and access to the Services and/or Contents in accordance with these TOU, not to hinder their proper functioning in any way whatsoever, not to infringe the rights of beIN or third parties in any way whatsoever, not to infringe the law and regulations in force as well as public order and good morals.
In particular, the User undertakes, within the framework of the use and access to the Services and/or Contents, to
- Not to violate the intellectual property rights of beIN or third parties;
- Not to infringe the respect of human dignity and minors;
- Not to violate the respect of privacy or public order;
- Not to engage in propaganda, politics or proselytizing;
- Not to incite violence, racial hatred, discrimination, racism or xenophobia;
- Do not glorify crimes, including war crimes and crimes against humanity;
- Do not use violence or threats;
- Do not propagate rumors or false news;
- Not to refer to third party sites that would be contrary to the laws and regulations or to these TOU;
- Not to circumvent technical protection systems, carry out or incite acts of piracy, transmit viruses, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionalities of the Service and/or Contents as well as any tool, software or hardware;
- Not to harm the image of beIN or its affiliates.
In general, the User undertakes to respect others and to exercise good judgment when using the Service and/or Contents.
The User is informed that, given the characteristics and constraints of the Internet, data and information transmitted over the Internet are not protected against the risks of viruses, hijacking, etc. and access to the Service and/or Contents may encounter various technical difficulties, for which beIN cannot be held responsible. Consequently, the User undertakes to take all appropriate measures to protect this data and information, as well as his/her software.